The Silver Lining of Sheltering in Place



My Gift to You at this Time 
Free Counseling and Coaching 

It's been almost a week since the people in America have been told to go home and shelter in place.  So like most everyone, that is what I am doing.  Then last night on the PBS News Hour, I saw Yo Yo Ma talking about and demonstrating his idea of playing music as a gift to people to help alleviate the stress of this whole thing.  He calls it Songs of compfort - see below for link .  So when I woke up this morning I thought that's the kind of thing I should do - so I am offering  my services to people as a gift during these stressful and uncertain times.  What I am offering is free counseling and coaching until the world rights itself back to a normal place.  I am setting aside two days a week to do this from 1 PM to 4 PM Mountain Standard Time on Wednesdays and Fridays until further notice.  I will chose people based on the email they send me.  I will chose those I feel I can help and whose challenge fits with my skills and talents and the mission of my work.      


Sheltering in Place is a Good Time to get in Touch with the Deeper Challenges of Life

Since my education and training and my work experience involves the issues of self actualization and life satisfaction which, as Freud said, are all about love and work, my special areas are relationships and careers.  I will help you develop a plan of action to make one or both of these two areas more satisfying and meaningful to you.  

Instead of focusing on the stress of this Pandemic, think about using this time, and time by the way, is always a gift - to create a plan to make some changes in your life.  I am here to help you with this so send me an email with your challenge and let's get started.  

It's my gift to you.  

Blessings,

Lorraine 

 New Visions - Wellness Within 
Lorraine Banfield - Director -  Mentor - Counselor 
lorrainebanfield@msn.com
720-258-5963

"You have to see it to believe it and take action to make it real."
Link to Yo Yo Ma - https://www.thirteen.org/programs/pbs-newshour/songs-of-comfort-1584567629/










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Using Your Temerament During this Crisis

The Wisdom and Positive Use of Anger